As we revealed earlier
, Wipeout Pulse
is heading to PSP. This sequel to Wipeout Pure
will feature a number of enhancements over the previous iteration of the series:
- Pulse will feature 24 new tracks.
- Licensed music from Mason, Loco Dice and Stanton Warriors.
- Multiplayer via Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure
- Eight new teams, including "EG-X".
- New "Mag-strip" feature allows ships to magnetically stick to tracks. This will allow certain tracks to feature loops, 90 degree plummets, and other mind-destroying tricks.
- Custom soundtracks allow playback of MP3s stored on Memory Stick.
- Photo Mode captures in-game screenshots.
- Like Wipeout Pure, the game will feature downloadable content, such as new tracks and songs, immediately after release.
Check out Eurogamer
for screenshots of this hotly anticipated sequel. The game will hit Europe this September.