revealed earlier, Wipeout Pulse is heading to PSP. This sequel to Wipeout Pure will feature a number of enhancements over the previous iteration of the series:
- Pulse will feature 24 new tracks.
- Licensed music from Mason, Loco Dice and Stanton Warriors.
- Multiplayer via Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure
- Eight new teams, including "EG-X".
- New "Mag-strip" feature allows ships to magnetically stick to tracks. This will allow certain tracks to feature loops, 90 degree plummets, and other mind-destroying tricks.
- Custom soundtracks allow playback of MP3s stored on Memory Stick.
- Photo Mode captures in-game screenshots.
- Like Wipeout Pure, the game will feature downloadable content, such as new tracks and songs, immediately after release.