While Monster Hunter Portable 2nd will surely topple the Japanese software charts next week, this week PSP had a near top-contender with Tales of Destiny 2, an enhanced port of the PS2 RPG classic. With Nintendo products simply dominating the charts, Sony may have to use the PSP as the platform to drive most of its software sales.
- Professor Layton and the Mysterious Town - 136,736 units sold last week (new entry / Level-5, DS)
- Tales of Destiny 2 - 73,022 (new entry / NamcoBandai, PSP)
- Bleach DS 2nd - 45,486 (new entry / Sega, DS)
- Death Note - 44,600 (new entry / Konami, DS)
- Soul Cradle - 43,253 (new entry / Nippon Ichi, PS2)