IGN had a chance to play through the two stages, and here's what they had to tell us, after the jump:
- The two playable stages are the land of Sleeping Beauty and the land of Snow White.
- Maleficent appears to be the principal baddie, but knowing Square, there's probably some greater evil pulling the strings in the background.
- Three Keyblade apprentices, Terra, Ven and Aqua, set out to search for the missing Keyblade master, Master Xehanort.
- Terra, the only character IGN managed to get some hands-on time with, had a Command meter that builds up with every normal attack. When fully-powered up, he can utilize four different attack modes, three of them corresponding with an element: fire, rock thunder and Fatal Mode.
- Terra could target enemies with a reticle and attack them with homing shots that are more powerful than standard attacks.
- The boss Terra faces in the Enchanted Castle is a large enchanted weaving machine that required multiple areas to be weakened before it can be completely defeated.