Dragon screenshots in the new Monster Hunter
You've seen the incredible video of Capcom's currently Japan-only sequel to Monster Hunter Portable. The graphics look to amaze, but the gameplay looks even more fun. I mean, who doesn't want to kill a DRAGON?! Capcom hasn't officially announced this title for international release, but considering the huge demand it's getting in Japan will undoubtedly make a worldwide release quite a lucrative deal.
Check Game Watch for some impressive screenshots of dragon slaying fun in action. Japanese gamers (and importers) can get their hands on the game on February 22nd.
- Sega loves your PSP: media round-up (2/16/2007)
- ESRB uncovers new retro games (2/15/2007)
- UK gamers about to get Conned (2/15/2007)
- PSP Fanboy review: The Warriors (2/15/2007)
- Throaty Valhalla Knights trailer (2/15/2007)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. MH Freedom is a visually stunning game. Still, the learning curve for this game was just tooo long. I know that's how RPG's are but dayum! Hopefully, the new version won't have a text book for a game manual. Also, online play would be greatly appreciated!
Posted at 7:16PM on Feb 12th 2007 by StMadnes
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
1. Wow this one looks way better than the first one. But i got Monster Hunter Freedom like three days ago and i can't wait for this one
Posted at 4:50PM on Feb 11th 2007 by afiq tadza