PlayStation Spot may appear at Sony's presscon in May
Joystiq reports an interesting tidbit they came across while registering for Sony's Pre-E3 press conference in Culver City, California this May. In the invite, attendees were encouraged to bring along their PSPs "for access to downloadable content". While not explicity said, our fellow bloggers surmise that this will likely happen via a PlayStation Spot kiosk (the very same ones that have already come out in Japan) considering its appearance at this year's Game Developers Conference. This news, of course, means nothing to Joe Everyman unless he or she can score an invite to this exclusive event. Here's hoping Sony decides to have Christmas early by declaring these kioks US-bound.
- PSP Fanboy exclusive: Dungeons & Dragons Tactics trailer (6/12/2007)
- Smoking new Wipeout Pulse screens (6/12/2007)
- The second stage of Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (6/12/2007)
- SEGA Rally to feature Infrastructure multiplayer (6/12/2007)
- Slim PSP rumor cut down with another rumor (6/12/2007)