There's very little known about the mysterious Secret Agent Clank
, which we discovered hidden away at Sony's pre-TGS cocktail. PSP Fanboy readers are an inquisitive bunch, and we're giving you a great opportunity to chat with the High Impact team. Feel free to leave a comment with your questions, and we'll send them over to the development team. Please respond by October 10th for your question to be considered. Thanks!
Reader Comments (Page 1 of 2)
10-08-2007 @ 5:22PM
can you play as Ratchet and will it take advantage of the 333 cpu speed?
10-08-2007 @ 5:24PM
Will Qwark's monkey from Up Your Arsenal be making an appearance?
10-08-2007 @ 5:26PM
any interconnectivity with R&C tools of destruction?
10-08-2007 @ 5:38PM
What kind of gameplay will be included in the game? Will many weapons and tools be incorporated just like in the Ratchet and Clank Series?
10-08-2007 @ 6:08PM
10-08-2007 @ 6:24PM
Will there better multiplayer support?
Will you able to play as other characters such as Quark and Ratchet?
Will the game be longer?
10-08-2007 @ 6:39PM
Silver R. Wolfe said...
1. What kind of gizmos and gadgets will Clank have at his disposal? Will they be as explosive as his furry counterparts?
2. Is this going to be more of a traditional platformer, with more stress being put on level design and basic gameplay mechanics rather than the more weapon-based combat in the Ratchet dominated titles.
3. Will Ratchet play much of a role in the game? Possibly as the bumbling chauffer? Or will that be Scrunch's job?
4. Will you give me a copy for free? :P
5. Will there be a downloadable demo?
6. What about Quark? Is it even possible to make a game in the Ratchet/Clank universe without him?
7. Will there be unlockable content between this and Ratchet and Clank Future?
8. How excited are the people at High Impact for the R&C Future release and do they expect to be making another PSP R&C title after Future launches?
9. How does High Impact feel about working for Sony? Many smaller independent developers say that Sony makes it really easy and comfortable for them, is it the same way for High Impact?
10. How much help does High Impact get from Insomniac?
11. You guys are awesome and R&C, in general, is the best 3D platformer series bar-none. Mario may have dominated 2D, but the Lombax and his robo buddy have certainly made themselves the defining platformer of the 3D generation.
Congrats on Size Matters and good luck on Secret Agent Clank.
10-08-2007 @ 6:49PM
1. is there a demo coming out for us to play?
10-08-2007 @ 7:24PM
what i would like to know my fellow psp brethren is when i can expect my psp eye? i.e. go! cam.
i have waited and waited and waited for the big announcement of the us psp camera. but i've yet to hear a word. and is their any games that will work with my psp camera? i hear that higher end camera is in the works for us. 2.5 mp. 60fps.
i would also like to ask.........who is rachet and clank?
10-08-2007 @ 7:24PM
Is that Crazy Frog in the foreground of the screenshot? =P
10-08-2007 @ 7:44PM
You guys were "flattered" and made sure to voice how Nintendo copied off of your "spherical worlds."
Well, how long have you guys idolized Jak and Daxter? The little guy gets a game on PSP...I'm sure they're really flattered as well!
10-08-2007 @ 7:51PM
I want my ratchet game..will I still play with him !?
Is it still a ratchet and clank game in terms of gameplay elements ?
Cancel it, make another size matters please !!
Ratchet Matters !!
10-08-2007 @ 8:21PM
yunus danis said...
what weapons and tools will clank get to use?
will we be able to play as ratchet...if so the what weapons will he use?
10-08-2007 @ 9:43PM
What is the best pie?
10-08-2007 @ 10:04PM
How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?
10-08-2007 @ 10:04PM
1. This game you are probably playing clank the hole time, so I am asking if there will be a playable Ratchet in this game. The other games had 1 or 2 levels with clank as a playable character. So this game has to have 1 or 2 levels with a playable Ratchet.
2. In that screenshot it looks like there is a heat bluring effect & the robots are kinda shiny. What are the Graphics Like?
10-09-2007 @ 5:30AM
Iron Lombax said...
1. Will there be any bonuses for having a ratchet and clank size matters save file?
2. Is there going to be a hardcore mode again?
3. Will you be able to play as Alpha Clank?
10-09-2007 @ 5:58AM
Will the graphics get batter ? Not that its looking ugly , just that even SM had much prettier screens :?
10-09-2007 @ 8:53AM
Will there be a DOWNLOADABLE demo?
10-09-2007 @ 10:18AM
1. Will there be a map editor if infrastructure is supported. Have not seen any PSP games that have an awesome level editor.
2. Who does your story because all Ratchet & Clank storylines have been awesome.
3. Will there be a PSP demo or beta if infrastructure is supported?
4. How are you going to improve on Size Matters? Are there any improvements on your previous engine or are you building a new one.
5. Will I e able to customize Clank? I see him with this fancy suit but would be nice to customize him.
6. Will Clank be able to go into his robot mode and will there still be skill points?